Athletics at Thurgood Marshall Academy encourage the principles of participation, develop character through competition, and instill the values of teamwork and cooperation. Thurgood Marshall Academy offers co-ed flag football, cross country, swimming, boys’ and girls’ basketball, cheerleading, track and field, and volleyball.
- Coed Flag Football- September 1st through November 1st
- Girls Volleyball- August 3rd – November 1st
- Cross Country- August 3rd – November 7th
- Varsity boys and girls basketball- November 2nd – March 12th
- Indoor Track- November 2nd – February 16th
- Track- February 16th– May 31st
- Ultimate Frisbee- March 1st– May 31st
ALL FALL SPORT PRACTICES BEGIN MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2015
To participate, please read through the TMA Athletic Handbook and complete the Athletics Participation Packet in the links below:
Please contact Michele Thompson, Athletic Director via email at email@example.com or call (202)210-0845 for more information.