In order to provide an unparalleled education to our students, Thurgood Marshall Academy spends roughly $7,000 more per student than we receive from the District of Columbia’s per-pupil funding allocation. Because Thurgood Marshall Academy is a 501 (c)(3) organization, donations may be tax-deductible.
Here are the ways you can contribute:
- Click the “Donate Now” button to donate online – it’s easy, fast, and secure!
- Mail a check (payable to Thurgood Marshall Academy) to:
Thurgood Marshall Academy, Attn: Development Dept.
2427 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20020
- Donate to the Jeanne S. Archibald Legal Education Fund (Archibald Fund) to support the legal components of our school’s curriculum and honor the many contributions of Jeanne S. Archibald to the practice of law during her years at Hogan Lovells and in government service. Jeanne has actively participated in the mission of Thurgood Marshall Academy. Your contributions to the Archibald Fund will be of extraordinary value to our school – our students not only enroll in courses such as Introduction to Law, Street Law, and AP US Government, but they participate in a variety of law-related enrichment activities in and out of the classroom.Thank you for your gift – click here to donate today (please indicate this gift is in honor of Jeanne Archibald or Archibald Fund).
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – “You Shop. Amazon Gives.” Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to TMA.
- Join Pathways, our Monthly Giving Program.
- Sponsor our annual Shining Star Gala.
- Support our application to foundations and other grantmakers.
If you or your firm are interested in learning more about any of these giving opportunities, if you have other ideas to help our students succeed, or if you would like to donate to Thurgood Marshall Academy, please contact Giselle Pole, Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships, at 202-563-6862 ext. 151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.