Lottery results will be released on April 2, 2021. How do you find out your results?
- Check your My School DC (MSDC) family account
- Read the results email sent from MSDC
- Call the MSDC hotline at (202) 888-6336
If you are matched to TMA, CONGRATULATIONS! A TMA representative will call/email you to verify contact information and share the next steps.
Documents needed for Enrollment
- TMA Enrollment Packet (will be provided electronically for completion)
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of DC residency documentation (scan and upload or submit a clear, legible photo and upload)
- A pay stub issued within the past 15 days showing only DC tax withholdings, displaying the enrolling parent/guardian name and current address OR
- Unexpired official documentation of financial assistance from the Government of the District of Columbia (i.e., TANF, Medicaid, SCHIP, Housing, etc.) issued within the past 12 months, displaying the enrolling parent/guardian name and current address OR
- District of Columbia Driver’s License and vehicle registration (both documents must be unexpired and names and address must match) OR
- District of Columbia driver’s license or non-driver’s identification card and two of the same utility bills (electric, gas and water only) issued within the last two months (address must match)
- Half or full page student birth certificate (must include enrolling parent name)
- Proof of legal guardianship (court order), if applicable
- Final report card/Transcript
Waitlist: Families placed on the waitlist will be notified via phone/email when a space becomes available. Please ensure we have up to date contact information.