skip to main content
Thurgood Marshall Academy has set the following criteria for admission:
- Student must be entering either the 9th, 10th or 11th grade.
- Student must have completed the 8th grade or equivalent to enter the 9th grade, or meet all applicable transfer credit requirements to enter either the 10th or the 11th grade.
- We do not accept applications from students who are 18 or older.
- Student and parent/guardian must live in the District of Columbia and provide specific documents to verify guardianship and residency.
- Student must submit an application for admission through My School DC.