School Resources and Updates during COVID-19
As part of Thurgood Marshall Academy’s efforts to keep all employees, families, and visitors safe, we ask that you please complete this health screening questionnaire prior to entering the premises.
Frequently Asked Questions
What changes has TMA made to the building in response to the pandemic?
The brief video linked here illustrates safety improvements TMA made to its state-of-the-art facility to protect occupants’ health during the pandemic.
What if we do not have internet access? How will my child receive lessons through the online platform?
Please let us know if you have technology needs. Our team is working to ensure students have access to electronic devices or reliable internet access. For questions and technical issues, please email Ms. Moore at email@example.com or call (202) 563-6862 x181.
Mental and Emotional Support:
- Get help with problem solving
- Discuss concerns
- Determine if additional mental health or other types of services are needed
- Request printed materials about preparing for emergencies and how to handle one’s emotions related to COVID-19.
If you are thinking of harming yourself, please call
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741-741
Mental Health Crisis concerns/Concerns to self or others, call
- Access HelpLine: 1-888-7WE-HELP or 1-888-973-4357
Homelessness or Transition Living: Email Ms. Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org