In order to provide an unparalleled education to our students, Thurgood Marshall Academy spends roughly $7,000 more per student than we receive from the District of Columbia’s per-pupil funding allocation. Because Thurgood Marshall Academy is a 501 (c)(3) organization, donations may be tax-deductible.
Here are the ways you can contribute:
- Click the “Donate Now” button to donate online – it’s easy, fast, and secure!
- Mail a check (payable to Thurgood Marshall Academy) to:
Thurgood Marshall Academy, Attn: Development Dept.
2427 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20020
- Participate in the Combined Federal Giving Campaign (October – January annually) – If you are a federal employee you can donate to TMA through your workplace. Our CFC # is 46127.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – “You Shop. Amazon Gives.” Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to TMA.
- Join Pathways and become a monthly sustainer.
- Sponsor our annual Shining Star Gala.
- Donate to the Jeanne S. Archibald Legal Education Fund (Archibald Fund) to support the legal components of our school’s curriculum and honor the many contributions of Jeanne S. Archibald to the practice of law during her years at Hogan Lovells and in government service. Please indicate this gift is in honor of Jeanne Archibald or Archibald Fund.
If you or your firm are interested in learning more about any of these giving opportunities, if you have other ideas to help our students succeed, or if you would like to donate to Thurgood Marshall Academy, please contact Giselle Pole, Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships, at 202-563-6862 ext. 151 or email@example.com.